Note Tennis court on lawns. The tennis courts have been moved off the grass and closer to the River Cherwell.
Old fireplaces have been replaced by electric heaters, but poster rails are still there.
Lady Margaret Hall was established as a women only place of education in 1878 . It remained single sex until 1979 when it went co-ed and admitted men.
(c) Images & Voices, Oxfordshire County Council www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/heritagesearch